We can’t wait to show you around West Chester on our food and walking tour. Here’s what to expect.
- Authentic Chester County Foods - and lots of it. While our tours are not meant to replace a full day’s worth of food, we are proud to offer substantial food tastings, and most participants do leave full.
- Helping Those In Need – We donate a portion of our sales to food banks and co-ops,. Just another reason to feel good about your choice to tour with West Chester Food Tours.
- A Comfortable Pace – Our tasting locations are perfectly timed, so you can expect time to digest our cultural food tastings as we introduce you to historical facts of the West Chester neighborhood.
- A Professional Tour Guide - Our tour guides are locals, and their connection to the neighborhood is contagious. They’ll have unique and inspiring stories behind each carefully selected tasting location you’ll visit, and all the inside facts for you on the cultural Chester County food tastings you’ll savor.
- Time With Your Friends - We know that part of the reason you’re touring with us to have time with friends and family. That’s why we’ve scheduled seating at several tasting locations throughout the tour, so you can kick back and enjoy the neighborhood of West Chester in Chester County.